Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Hey Everyone, Im retiring from store selling.



 Hi Everyone
I'm just wanting to let you all know that I'm retiring from selling in stores for awhile.
I dont know if I will go back to it. I enjoy doing Free to use scraps. I started out that way. 
I'm sure you all enjoy it as well! 
I do it for you all, I've been given so much by so many good friends,
I just want to give something back to you guys! That's why I do what I do. Please understand. You all have been so kind to me and
supportive of my art! Thank you everyone so much,
I hope you will all continue to come back to my blog!
Much love from me, 
Sweet Seven Scraps aka Leah  
 
PS. I forgot to add, I will still be doing my blog and all my free 
scraps on here. So don't forget to book mark sweet seven and check back often. I will post probably a couple times a week!


 
 

 



0 comments:

Search This Blog

ART

moonskull-art
 
SweetSeVenArt © 2017 by para Você | Re-design Blogger Themes